Documentation: FMM (Immigration Card)
Expiration: 180 days
Nationalities elegible for an FMM Multiple Migratory Form
- Czech Republic
- Costa Rica
Results in shorter
FMM - Multiple Migratory Form
Short-term Immigration document under the Non-Immigrant (Status)
It refers to the immigration status given to foreign nationals who legally enter the country
for stay in Mexico on a temporary basis less than 180 days.
This new form became effective May 1st, 2010, which substitutes the old FMT and FMN
- *Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- South Korea
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
- United States of
Note: If your nationality does not appear in the above list you need to apply for A VISA
in the nearest Mexican Consulate where you reside then you can apply for the FMM.
No visa shall be required in the following events:
- Foreign national who lives in the country on a temporary or permanent basis, and
proves his/her status with a true and valid FM2, FM3 or FMTF immigration form.
- Foreign national who bears a true and valid FMVL (local visitor) immigration form.
- Foreign national who bears a valid exit and return permit or an APEC Business.
Travel Card valid in Mexico.
- Permit from the INM in the corresponding events.
- In the event of connection transmigrants, such permit may be verified through
Important: presentation of visa does not guarantee the foreign national’s entry.
Visas & Immigration Documents
* Chinese citizens with passports issued by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region*
Derechos Reservados, 2008. Visasmex ™ / Batres Nieto, Abogados Asociados, S.C.
As part of our services, we will identify your current immigration status in order to offer you the best option for your Mexican visa or long term
immigration document in Mexico. Our Immigration & Naturalization Attorneys, are people with more than 10-year experience on the field,
attaining visas and immigration documents for Foreign Nationals from all over the world under all the immigration modalities and characteristics.