Documentation: FMM (Immigration Card)
Expiration: 180 days
Nationalities elegible for an FMM Multiple Migratory Form
- Czech Republic
- Costa Rica
FMM - Multiple Migratory Form
Short-term Immigration document under the Non-Immigrant (Status)
It refers to the immigration status given to foreign nationals who legally enter the country
for stay in Mexico on a temporary basis less than 180 days.
This new form became effective May 1st, 2010, which substitutes the old FMT and FMN
- *Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- San Marino
- South Korea
- The Netherlands
- United Kingdom
- United States of
Note: If your nationality does not appear in the above list you need to apply for A VISA
in the nearest Mexican Consulate where you reside then you can apply for the FMM.
No visa shall be required in the following events:
- Foreign national who lives in the country on a temporary or permanent basis, and
proves his/her status with a true and valid residence card.
- Foreign national who bears a true and valid visa as a local visitor.
- Foreign national who bears a valid exit and return permit or an APEC Business.
Travel Card valid in Mexico.
- Permit from the INM in the corresponding events.
- In the event of connection transmigrants, such permit may be verified through
Important: presentation of visa does not guarantee the foreign national’s entry.
Visas & Immigration Documents
* Chinese citizens with passports issued by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region*
Derechos Reservados, 2008. Visasmex ™ / Batres Nieto, Abogados Asociados, S.C.
Part of our services includes identifying your current immigration status in order to offer you the best option for your Mexican visa or long-term
immigration document in Mexico. Our immigration & naturalization experts are attorneys with over 10-year experience in the field who have
assisted foreign nationals from all over the world to attain their visas and immigration documents under all kinds of immigration statuses and