Documentation: Resident (Photo ID)
Expiration: N/A (unlimited document)
Extensions: N/A (unlimited document)
- To notify the Immigration National Institute about any change on such status, i.e.
change of activity, change of employer, change of marital status, nationality. Etc.
The notification in this case is just for information purposes and not to look for an
- He/she may leave the country for up to three years continuously.
- He/she may leave the country for up to five years interruptedly within a period
- He/she may perform additional activities without the need to ask for authorization.
- He/she may obtain securities and fixed or variable income securities, shares and
stocks, assets for undertaking corporate activities and the like, make bank
deposits, acquire urban and rustic real estate with actual rights on them, as well
as fiduciary rights, pursuant Article 27 of the Political Constitution of the United
Mexican States, the Foreign Investment Law, and other applicable laws and
provisions, as well as international agreements where Mexico participates, without
a permit from Immigration.
It refers to the expressed declaration by the Ministry of the Interior, through the INM,
indicating that a foreign national has been granted the resident status, and thus, the
permanent residence rights in the country.
Permanent Resident (Status)
Visas & Immigration Documents
Derechos Reservados, 2008. Visasmex ™ / Batres Nieto, Abogados Asociados, S.C.
As part of our services, we will identify your current immigration status in order to offer you the best option for your Mexican visa or long term
immigration document in Mexico. Our Immigration & Naturalization Attorneys, are people with more than 10-year experience on the field,
attaining visas and immigration documents for Foreign Nationals from all over the world under all the immigration modalities and characteristics.
results for you .